Anime Romania
Doriți să reacționați la acest mesaj? Creați un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectați-vă pentru a continua.

Neo x Hitsu Part I, II, III, IV, V

2 participanți

In jos

Neo x Hitsu Part I, II, III, IV, V Empty Neo x Hitsu Part I, II, III, IV, V

Mesaj Scris de Vlady 8/11/2013, 06:22

O mica povestioara facuta de mine si o prietena de-a mea de pe deviantart :DAs vrea sa va aud parerile Razz
PS: nu m-am mai chinuit sa repar greselile gramaticale Razz

Neo: http://neodeviant156.deviantart.com/art/Neo-Uzimiro-s-Akatsuki-Biography-365127750
Neon: http://neodeviant156.deviantart.com/gallery/45509788
Hitsugaya: http://bleach.wikia.com/wiki/T%C5%8Dshir%C5%8D_Hitsugaya

The story of Neo and Hitsugaya

Part I

Neo:*was walking around her village Nazarikagu keeping an eye on her villagers*Hmm well everything seems well*smiles a little as she didn’t notice anything strange*
Hitsugaya:*due to an unknown spirit power implosion is soul society Captain Hitsugaya of the 10th Division is somehow teleported on Nazarikagu, a cold planet, very suitable for him since he wields the power of an Ice Dragon : Hyourinmaru.Waking up 1 day after the implosion he starts wodering what happened* What happened all of a sudden, all i can remember is fighting Ichigo for his training and then releasing our zanpakutous. *Hitsugaya starts wodering off in search of life forms....*
Neo:*senses a strange presence around her village*Hmmm?....There’s a stranger hanging around my village....but...the energy that im feeling is not of our kind*closes her eyes and walks towards the stranger that wasn’t so for away as she had a keen sense of smell she could track him down easly*
Hitsugaya:*keeps having a strage feeling he's beeing followed and suddenly*What's this energy i'm feeling?It's so mixed up and cofusing but at the same time cold and terrifying*Hitsugaya starts looking around to see if someone is near him....*
Neo:*dashes up a tree in silence to keep a closer eye on him trying to analyze him*This...person*stares at him*What a strange beeing...but i feel the presence of someone with great power and kind of a cutting edge to it*stares at his Zanpakutou*
Hitsugaya:*keeps having the strage feeling he's beeing folowed*What do i keep feeling, i don't see anyone around but yet i keep feeling someone is watching me*uses shunpo(flash step) to cover a lot of ground and find the person who is stalking him...*
Neo:*leaps up in to the air turning to water and turned to snow that fell on the branch of the tree and keeps quite*
Hitsugaya:*rushing through the forest he suddenly lost track of the spirit power he felt up untill now*What the heck is happening, now i feel it, now i don't, grrrr*keeps going on and suddenly feeling a lot of presences*this might be a village or something, better go and see....
Neo:*turns to water again and follows his tracks**thinks*:I wonder about this, i mean he looks like he just came out of nowhere...like he crossed time dimensions or something*
Hitsugaya:*finally reaches the village he was sensing and notices a young lady washing some clothes, he goes near her*Hello, don't frighten, i'm not gonna hurt you, i'm just lost and don't really know where i am, could you please help me?*the girl starts screaming for help and in a second he is sourounded by almost 12 ninja looking persons.....*
Neo:*eyes narrow and turns back to normal*Stop!....That’s an order*frowns and walks over signaling the guards to back away*...You*stares at Hitsugaya*....Who are you?...*with a calm but slightly cold voice*
Hitsugaya:*turns to the newcomer and gives her a cold sight*So you were the one folowing me, but how did your pressence dissapear so fast?And moreover why were you hiding from me?*looks at her with answer needing eyes....*
Neo:The reasion why...i was following you*closes eyes*Is because*pauses for the moment*I am the leader of this village,Nazarikagu*opens eyes sharply*I have the right to find out who is going in and out of my village just to keep my villagers safe..and why i was hiding from you?it,s obvouse that your a stranger...and well it’s kind difficult to come over and say hi.....*a slight touch of a sarcastic tone in voice as she closed her eyes again*And besides i was checking you out....if i thought you were a threat i would have let my guards attack you head on.....*opens her eyes again*And i wouldn’t have thought twice...and also i would to keep somethings to my self i think you know enough already about the situation.
Hitsugaya:Heh, i understand, indeed u had the right to do that, forgive me for my rudness, i am Tôshirō Hitsugaya, capatain of the 10th Division in the Gotei 13, Soul Society, a place that you don't know of i think
Neo:Hmmm it’s alright, don’t worry about it....and the Soul Society huh?Ohh i have heard many things about it and i know quite a few things to about it but i have to say i only travalled there once.
Hitsugaya:So, Soul Society is also renown here?Figures....Do you happen to know the way there?
Neo:Hmm yes....i do..know how to get there.Why?You need to get back?
Hitsugaya:*Why did she just hesitate there?*Well after all i am the capatain of the 10th Division, so i have my dutyes as well as u do i think.
Neo:Yeah...i guess so but i will not leave my village un-protected while i take you back to the Soul Soceity so i will have to do something before i take you back my self.
Hitsugaya:*sigh*Looks like i’ve got no choice, have to stay here for a while.*suddenly a strage sound comes from Hitsugaya, his empty belly**blush*....
Neo:*stops for a second to look at him and then took her gaze to his stomache*Hehe ...your hungry huh?Well we have pleanty of food..to offer you*closed her eyes and had a tiny smile though her mask*
Hitsugaya:What?I’m not hungry, what gave you that idea?*Hitsugaya’s stomache made that sound again**blush*Or on a second thought, i wouldn’t mind a nice meal.
Neo:Hmm, hehe, that settles it then.What kind of food do you like Hitsugaya?*closes her eyes and still smiles*
Hitsugaya:To be honest anything would satisfy my hunger right now *tryes to put on a smile*
Neo:Hmmm, how about stew with dumplings?*smiles a litte*
Hitsugaya:*stew with dumpling, just great, commoners food**sigh*Sure if that’s all you’ve got.
Neo:*frowns reading his mind*Hmpf.....Commoners food???*sounds a little annoyed in tone*
Hitsugaya:What?Who?How did you do that?*confused*
Neo:*closes her eyes and turns her back towards him*I just know alright.....-_-
Hitsugaya:Alright, alright, no need to get all worked up like that *sigh*
Neo:*dosent say anything and walks*
Hitsugaya:*keeps quiet and follows Neo*
Neo:*walks towards a bakery that was based underground*
Hitsugaya:*keeps folowing Neo and observing the soroundings*
Neo:*takes him down to the bakery and the scent of fresh bread filled the air*
Hitsugaya:*now his hunger has gotten even worse”Sooo, got here something i could eat?
Neo:*closes her eyes*Yes there is plenty of food here*grabs a loaf of bread and pulls out her sword and sliced the bread into fine slices within one second and passed a few slices to him*Here, i’m sure you will like that.
Hitsugaya:You're quite skilled, impressive, i would really want  to see you power after we eat a bit*grabs the bread*Wuuut?Just bread?
Neo:-_-....No Hitsugaya...we will have something else to eat, just be patient*frowns a little*
Hitsugaya:Now we're talking.Just need to eat something to gain some strenght and then i would want a duel with you, i am really curious of your strage power*sigh*
Neo:*closes eyes*Why do you want to have a duel with me?...are you really that curious about my powers?*continues to walk though the bakery*..are by the way, there’s food just up ahead and i know that by now you must be hungry and are you thirsty to?
Hitsugaya:Well of course i'm curious about your powers and a duel should put me up on my feet aswell*gives out a small smile*, and yeah, some water with that food would be excellent.
Neo:*closes eyes and within an instant there was a glass of cold water before Hitsugaya*There,  that water is pretty cold i hope that will qench your thirst.
Hitsugaya:For sure, thanks a lot Neo, you're not that bad of a person after all*gives out a short unaudiable laugh*
Neo:*closes eyes*Your welcome Hitsugaya.*walks forward* let’s keep going, there’s still food up ahead.
Hitsugaya:Sure, can’t wait to fill up my stomach and then fight you*keeps folowing Neo*
Neo:Hmpf, you can’t wait to fight me?Heh, well i’ll be looking forward to it.
Hitsugaya:That’s good to hear, well, then let’s finish eating and get started*gives out a small smile*
Neo:*closes eyes as usual*Alright then, let’s keep walking and then eat, and after that we can have a duel*smiles just a touch*
Hitsugaya:Good, good.*at least she’s not backing out*
Neo:*reads his mind*Hmmm, backing out?Never, hahaha i won’t turn down a fight unless it wasn’t acceaptable in my eyes*smiles a little more feeling confident in herself*
Hitsugaya:Stop reading my mind, will you?*sigh*At least you are eager*smiles*
Neo:*still has eyes closed and laughs a little as she  was amused*Alright i’ll try not to read your mind...it’s just a little hard not to.
Hitsugaya:*sigh*And why’s that?
Neo:Your mind signals are really strong...that’s why*smiles a touch*
Hitsugaya:That’s still not a good enough reason to enter people minds*sigh*, anyway, let’s get the duel started, shall we?
Neo:Hmpf, fine, i will take you to the Glacier Formation Training Camp...so we can duel.
Hitsugaya:Glaciar what and where?Well nevermind as long as we get to duel, let’s get going then.
Neo*takes him to the Glaciar Formation Training Camp*This is it*openes the metal and crystal gates*
Hitsugaya:Wow, nice place for training.Big and well suited for ice users.Ok, let’s get thsi started!*draws out his sword*
Neo:*draws out her Icysiles sword*Yes let’s begin*her eyes close*I’m looking forward to this*opens eyes to reveal they were blank as she smiles though her mask*
Hitsugaya:Glad to hear that, now shall we?*charges at Neo for a sword fight*
Neo:*waits there and as soon as Hitsugaya got close, she turned to pure water* and re-appered some where else*
Hitsugaya:What the?Hey, that’s not fair, come and fight like a man!
Neo:Wait a sec....i’m not a man though*disappears and re-appears behind him*I’m an elf cross.
Hitsugaya:*uses shunpo to dodge Neo’s attack and strikes from her left*
Neo:*used her Time Warp to dodge his attack*Ha!!You have to focuse more*dashes from side to side*I see high potaintal in you, so show me.
Hitsugaya:*damn it, she’s fast*No need to rush this*but looks like i have to, so i’ll have to go one level further**takes his stance and releases his sword to it’s initial upgrade*Sit Upon the Frozen Heavens, Hyōrinmaru!*attacks Neo using his ice dragons*
Neo:*draws out her Icyiles and takes a fighting stance*Hmpf well let’s get this duel really hyped up shall we?*stabs her sword into the ground as it produced shock waves underneath the ground pushing her up in to the air*
Hitsugaya:Damn, i missed.*rushes towards Neo and keeps attacking her with his ice dragons*
Neo:*preforms one of her attacks*Goukio Glace-Vas!!!!*shards of pure black ice like knives came flying towards him as she turned to water as the ice dragons came towards her*
Hitsugaya:*uses his ice dragons as a shield and afterwards rushes towards Neo for a frontal attack right after she turns back to normal*
Neo:*her eyes turn compleatly blank as she puts her hand out using Telekinises to confuse him in what direction he should head to attack*
Hitsugaya:What’s happening to me?I’m suddenly feeling dizzy....stop playing with my head, damn it!Bankai!
Neo:Hmmm Bankai?....How interesting...i have a feeling that this is going to get rough*grins though mask*Alright if he wants to upgrade ....then so will i*was about to transform*What the...?!
Demon Neo:Master!!!*leaps down infront of Neo drawing out her Darkened Icysiles*Who are you!!??.....*stares directly at Hitsugaya with a cold emotionless look in her eyes*
Hitsugaya:*confused*Ummm, what just happened now?
Neo:*face palm*That’s my Darker counter part Demon Neo or Deo for short....
Demon Neo:*keeps quiet*
Neo:Look, we were having a battle...so i’m alright, it was just friendly.
Demon Neo:Yeah right*sarcastic voice*Like i’m stupid.....in my eyes every fight that you are in is like a competion....
Neo:No, that was a quite a while ago...now i either fight for justice and friendly battles...so just keep your cool, i know your only protecting me*slightly soft voice*
Hitsugaya:*interesting*And what exactly was a while ago?*keeps his guard up*
Neo:*turns towards Hitsugaya*It was a very long time ago, 1000 years back....when i was just a kid....many things happened here...Many bad things*quiet but seriouse voice*
Deo:Well i just don’t want any risks of that happening ever again....the villagers won’t be able to handle that happening again, they just survived the last war between the Element Divisions.....
Neo:Ahh, i know, but this really isn’t something we should be speaking about right now*closes eyes turning away*Mabye we could continue the duel some other time?....*sounds lost in thought*
Hitsugaya:Sure.*turns back to his normal form*Now, if you don’t mind, could you please explain to me what this  war between the Elemental Divisions was?
Neo:*closes her eyes as she turns away*I’ll tell you one day...when things are settled here in ..Nazarikagu*still lost in thought*
Hitsugaya:”Things settled?”What do you mean by that?*becomes more curious*
Neo:*pauses for a moment*You will understand some day....for now....-_-..forget it.
Hitsugaya:So shall it be...now what?
Neo:*pauses for a moment as she could feel vibrations from the ground*.....
Deo:What’s wrong Master?
Neo:.......I feel like someone has made an un welcomed entry in the village.....someone from Las Noches*ends sentence with a whisper*

To be continued

Ultima editare efectuata de catre Vlady in 10/11/2013, 03:27, editata de 1 ori
Vlady
Vlady

Data de inscriere : 06/11/2013
Varsta : 32
Localizare : Cluj-Napoca

Sus In jos

Neo x Hitsu Part I, II, III, IV, V Empty Re: Neo x Hitsu Part I, II, III, IV, V

Mesaj Scris de Dellz. 9/11/2013, 13:10

Fanfictionul poate fi de mai multe feluri, al tau e sub forma de dialog si in engleza. Recunosc, unele cuvinte nu le stiam si a trebuit sa-mi pun mintea la contributie sa imi dau seama ce sens aveau! Smile) E destul de interesanta, eu astept aici pe scaunelul meu si restul!
Dellz.
Dellz.

Varsta : 27
Localizare : Sugar Island

http://twinkle-tears.tumblr.com/

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Vlady 9/11/2013, 16:30

Mersi mult Delia! Asteptam sa vad daca ii place cuiva inainte sa postez continuarea Razz
Vlady
Vlady

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Vlady 10/11/2013, 03:27

Part II

Hitsugaya:Someone from where?Did i hear you well?Did you say Las Noches?
Neo:That’s right.....i know....i can feel it and i’m sure it’s an Espada.
Hitsugaya:I’m a bit confused now, how exactly do you know of them?
Neo:....I have met them....and my last encounter wasn’t very plesant with them at all*frowns slightly frustaited*
Hitsugaya:So i get it that you fought them aswell....*sigh* what a nuissace*closes eyes*
Neo:I know what your saying....i have fought with them many times.....a few hundred years ago anyway*lets out a soft sigh*
Hitsugaya:That’s funny, Aizen is the one who made the arrancars and he just betrayed us 1 year ago....*wait a second, did i come into the future?!?!*
Neo:Hmmmm.... you are correct, you have gone four hundred years forward*raises eye brow*
Hitsugaya:What the heck?And why are you telling me this only now?*still overwhelemd by the shock*Are my friends still alive?Is Soul Society still the same?Do they know me anymore?
Neo:*closes eyes*Yes..but a few died... many years ago, of natual causes....as for the Soul Society it’s back to it’s former glory.....but it’s stange that an Espada is here.*sighs sadly*I’m sorry about your friends.
Hitsugaya:Oh, that’s sad....*suddenly feels a deep pain in his heart*We should head back...
Neo:*eyes widen*What’s wrong?*senses somthing wrong with him*
Hitsugaya:It’s nothing, don’t worry about it, let’s go...
Neo:*picks him up and runs off with him further into Nazarikagu with Deo following behind*I hope your....alright...i*pauses*wouldn’t want anything to happen to you*sounds worried for him as she ran carrying him*
Hitsugaya:No worries, sorry for all the truble, u know, making you carry me...*blushes**does she actually care about me?*
Neo:*notices the blush and smiles a little not just because he was blushing but because she thought he was kind of cute when he was in her arms*You know, you don’t have to feel sorry, i’m alright with it, and to help you out is an honor*runs faster jumping carfully over glaciers that where in their path*
Hitsugaya:Glad to hear that, same goes for me...*looks at Neo with a warm smile, yet a hidden blush*
Neo:*smiles at him back warmly through her fine mask and then quickly looks up leaping though the air over the irregular glaciers, her eyes softened as she could feel the cold breeze go straight though her*I’m glad to hear that Hitsugaya, my friend*suddenly takes a sharp corner turning to a hidden cave and stops*
Hitsugaya:Where are we?Weren’t we going to your village?
Neo:Well this should be safer for now, trust me*gently lays him down*
Hitsugaya:Okay Neo, i trust you, i hope you don’t mind if i take a short nap to revitalize myself*smiles to Neo*
Neo:*nods her head*That’s fine Hitsugaya, i don’t mind you resting, it’s alright*smiles softly though her mask*
Hitsugaya:Glad to hear that...*falls asleep on Neo’s lap*
Neo:*smiles softly and strokes the back of his head*Rest my dear friend...you will need it.
Hitsugaya:*falls asleep fast and wakes up after an hour on Neo lap*Where am i?*suddenly has a flashback of all that happened*Now i remember....*sees Neo above him and blushes*Sorry for trubleing you...
Neo:*dosen’t mind*Hey, it’s alright Hitsugaya*smiles*It was nice watching you sleep anyway*kind and friendly voice*
Hitsugaya:*blushes and rises back on his feet*...anyway...let’s get going...*blush*
Neo:*gets on her feet and smiles*Yes, that’s right*walks out of the cave with him, but there was a creepy atmosphere outside*Somethings going on......it’s kind of wierd...
Hitsugaya:You’re right...i feel a great spiritual power coming from north of here...*puts his hand on his sword ready to draw it ut if something happens*
Neo:*already has her sword drawn out and walks foward and could smell something and coughs a little*I think w-we would better get out of here....now*points West*We can check what’s going on when we leave this part of the area.
Hitsugaya:Lead the way, but be on guard...*follows Neo, covering her back*
Neo:*smiles knowing that Hitsugaya was covering her back*Thank you....friend for being there, i appreciate that*walks, then runs*That way quick...we are being followed.
Hitsugaya:You turn into water and i’ll be the prey, when they’ll come out, be ready to attack...
Neo:*turns to water and keeps an eye out for any unexpected visitors*
Hitsugaya:Suddenly stops and turns around...i know you’re following me so just come out from your hideout...*suddenly the area around him darkens and everything becomes barely visible**Just great, what now?*
Neo:*reappeares*Please be carefull, everything is becoming dangerous*sighs*And i don’t feel a good vibe, so i will be your back up.*draws sword*
Hitsugaya:Please do...by the way, from what i saw u can also use shadow energy, so can you do something about this?
Neo:Yes i can*suddenly everything turns dark*Don’t worry this is supposed to happen ...*a few minuites went by*
Hitsugaya:Hmmmm....so you made the area around us darker than it was before...i know that it’s for your advantage but i will only be able to base on my instincts if i’m attacked so i’ll have to count on you for help...
Neo:*nods head in understanding and starts to glow a light blue as they walk to enlighten the whole area around them*
Hitsugaya:You keep amazing me every time... *short look of admiration*...we really need to find the person who did this...
Neo:*gives a slightly soft grin though her mask as she stared at him, but gave a serious look shortly after*Yes of course and don't worry, i have a feeling it is....Grimmjow....*sighs*Damn....he is a pain in the ass*sounds a little bitter*
Hitsugaya:Grimmjow?Who’s that?*slightly confused*
Neo:Hmm... don't you know who he is?
Hitsugaya:Don’t know him personally, though i heard a bit about him from Ichigo...
Neo:I see... well....i know ....that he knows we are here*sighs*We must get out of here and get to safety right away..or we fight....your choice, you seem like your good at making disions.
Hitsugaya:No use to run, we’ll just avoid the inevitably this way...better we stay and finish this once and forever, and besides, we’re two against one...*spoke having high hopes that Neo’s powers will be very useful*
Neo:*nods her head*Yes, we shall fight together*smirks knowing together they were capable of fighting Grimmjow, draws out her Icysiles sword*Let's go Hitsugaya!!*dashes forward*
Hitsugaya:Ok then, let’s go, but be careful, i heard he is a powerful one...*dashes forward right beside Neo*...i think i’m sensing his spiritual power...*suddenly feels a big flow of energy rushing towards them*...be ready Neo, he’s coming!...
Neo:Alright i'm ready for him*draws out her sword and preforms a certain quite threatening attack*Icy-Tousen Ten-Zen, Synophisis Orical 057*sends out a massive ice based shock wave that could capture Grimmjow's Sprital Energy , many ice spikes arouse from the ground at the was reprecution of the shock wave afterwards*
Hitsugaya:Wow...*her spiritual pressure is so big*...anyway, time to get back into the action... Hyōrinmaru, reign over the frosted, frozen sky!*uses his shikai form to send one hundred ice dragons towards Grimmjow...
Neo:Good job!! Let's go forward, i knew me and you would make a wonderful team*runs along side him and his ice dragon's*
Hitsugaya:Heh, can’t deny that but something keeps bugging me...that was easy, too easy if you ask me...
Neo:Hmmmm, you're right.......there is something strange going on.....and i don't like it, not one bit*comes to a halt, waits and listens*
Hitsugaya:Wait a second, can you hear that?It’s like the nature itself is crying....*suddenly feels a huge amount of spiritual pressure coming from the place where they actually belived they killed Grimmjow*...I have a bad feeling about this...
Neo:*frowns and was getting quite tense*I really don't want to stay in this spot...for very long......infact i think it's better if you we get a move on!!!*could see a massive cero which was 8 times bigger than them*Hitsugaya watch out!!!!*quickly grabs him and pulls him back just in time*
Hitsugaya:*slightly surprised*You just saved my life Neo, I’m for ever in debt to you...anyway let’s get back to business and go get rid of that thing...*makes 3 steps backwards*Bankai!Daiguren Hyōrinmaru!...Ok, let’s get this started!*rushes towards Grimmjow, follow my lead Neo...
Neo:Hey, no worries, you're my friend Hitsugaya, so i would do something like that, because i know you would do the same thing for me and even if you didn't, it would be still worth it anyday*smiles a bit and follows his lead towards Grimmjow and was getting ready to activate her Icyiles*
Hitsugaya:*blush*Glad to hear that*said that in a wispering voice*...*rushing forward they suddenly see Grimmjow in his Panthera form ready to attack*...Not this time Grimmjow...Ryūsenka!!!*suddenly gathers a lot of ice power in his sword and dashes forward in an attempt to stab Grimmjow, but Grimmjow dodged with high speed and then rushed towards Neo*Damn, i missed, look out Neo!...
Neo:*closes eyes*Icysiles Orical 008 Slice-Dice Veni-Guko...Activate Now!!!*pushes sword out toward Grimmjow and the white ice turned to black, as she opened her eyes they were black and filled with pure darkness for a moment and the pressure had risen and came out like a beam much stronger than a Cero could do damage as the light filled up the sky*
Hitsugaya:*Grimmjow got hit was sent rushing into a mountain and then on the ground*Perfect Neo, now’s my turn...Sennen Hyōrō(thousand-year ice prison)!*Hitsugaya suddenly creates a lot of ice pillars and closes them all trapping Grimmjow in them!Hmn, finally over with this guy...
Neo:*had her eyes wide opened, quite impressed with him*Wow....amazing....you really are....but i don't know whether....that's the end of him yet....
Hitsugaya:Well thank you very much Neo, your attack also impressed me quite a lot, rather scared me a bit ^.^’...anyway let’s hope that’s the end of Grimmjow...*kinda pissed about the feeling that Neo was right about Grimmjow still having some tricks up his sleeve*
Vlady
Vlady

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Vlady 10/11/2013, 03:28

Part III

Neo:Hey, you're welcome, really you are, your power and mine are kinda the same, but mine is black ice..it's the inner darkness of it that i can controll, heheh i think that's why it looked kind of scary to you...*nods head in agreement*...and i sure hope it's the end of him too.....i..i really do.
Hitsugaya:*also nods in agreement*We should head back to your hometown and get some rest for the time being before something else happens...
Neo:Hay!Alright then Captain Hitsugaya*closes eyes and grabs his hand and runs with him,but then dicides to pick him up in her arms*
Hitsugaya:*blush...red like a crab*I...I...I can walk on my own, i bet your tyred aswell...besides, shouldn’t a man be carrying....nevermind...anyway...i can walk on my own, don’t worry...
Neo:I want to carry you....*looks directly at his face and smiled softly though her fine valed mask*And I'm fine...really Captain Hitsugaya....*continued to carry him*
Hitsugaya:*blush...lets himself beeing carried...suddenly getting a strange feeling in his heart*You don’t need to be so formal...just call me Toushiro...
Neo:*closed her eyes for a moment*B-but....why? I love calling you by that name and...well wouldn't it be disrespectful....if i called you by*was a little reluctant to say Toushiro*....Um...Toushiro?....*sweats a bit, she was only like this because she didn't want to disrespect him in anyway, she cared for him ever so much as someone to confide in, she knew she could trust him*
Hitsugaya:Seriously, i don’t mind it, you can use either of my names...I mean....we’ve been fighting together for some time now, i think you have the right to do so...
Neo:*smiles softly and picks him up again and hugs him ever so tightly towards her being somewhat protective over him*Well...a-alright, i'll call you.....Toushiro Hitsugaya okay?*smiles more softly with her mask still on*
Hitsugaya:*blushes even more liking Neo’s gentle hug and remains silent*
Neo:*smiles softly towards him as she carried him back in her arms and notices his sweet blush*
Hitsugaya:*sees Neo’s hometown*There it is...you should put me down before anyone gets some strage ideas... *barely visible blush*
Neo:*smiles softly walking towards her village still carrying Hitsugaya*I don't think so. Seriously, my people know that it isn't like that.*she laughs softly walking and keeping him still*
Hitsugaya:*blush*...Wait a second, your villagers know that it isn’t like what?I didn’t say anything in particular...*blushes again and closes his eyes trying to figure out why he said that*
Neo:What? Your blushing again? *rose a brow* Hmmm... cute! But don't worry, the others won't think of it like that Captain Hitsugaya*didn't remember to call him by his first name till seconds later*
Hitsugaya:*prefered not to say anything and stand still in Neo’s warm grasp*
Neo:*took him to the palace and carried him inside* Are you alright Toushiro?*soft toned voice*
Hitsugaya:*Feeling a bit embarrased he asked Neo*Why is everyone smiling at us?
Neo:They are smiling because they have never seen a being like you before...and you are interesting to them*smiles softly towards him*
Hitsugaya:But i’m a Soul Reaper just like you, what’s so interesting about me?*a bit confused*
Neo:....You are interesting because...even though you are slightly different from the rest of them.....that's what makes me admire you, because you have rose above that and so, I'm proud of you...That's why my dear and wonderful...partner.*smiles gladly towards him*
Hitsugaya:I feel flatered, the same goes for you, i really admire your....courage*blushes a bit*
Neo:*touches the side of his blushing cheek*.....Thank you, I'm glad you think I'm full of courage.*takes him into the palace*
Hitsugaya:WoW, this place is huge*amased*...is this....YOUR palace?!?
Neo:Yes, this is my Palace Hitsugaya. *the palace was encarved with crystals*
Hitsugaya:*still amased by it’s beauty but not for long because he suddenly sensed someone spying on them and when he took a better look at that person he saw someone that looked simillar to Neo, like a sibling or something, but a male*Someone is spying on us...what should we do?*whispered to Neo*
Neon:........Who.....are you?*leaps down swiftly towards the ground staring at Hitsugaya....very curiously*
Neo:.......That's my brother. Neon Uzimiro.....he is Second in Command of the whole area.
Hitsugaya:Pleased to meet you Neon.My name is Tōshirō Hitsugaya.I’m team 10’s captain from the Soul Society...and...i kinda got here by an accident...and Neo’s helping me to get back...
Neon:*rose his brow slightly*Hmph....really?*leaped down and approched Hitsugaya, Neo watching her brother move towards him*
Hitsugaya:Yes, that’s my storry.Any problems?*a bit pissed because of Neon’s reaction*
Neo:...*watches intently* Neon....?
Neon:Tch....hmph not really, just wondering who the hell are you?*rose brow, is curious about Hitsugaya*
Hitsugaya:I just told you, but how about a spar if you really have the need to find more about me?*trying to impress Neo*
Neon:*yawns slightly at him, tilting his head back in a slight boredom*.....No...*he said simply, being slightly arrogant*
Neo: Heh, it's fine....don't worry about it Hitsugaya..*she sighs slightly, looking up towards the crystallized ceiling*
Hitsugaya:No worries here, I think we all know who the winner would be*gives a feign smile*…By the way….i was wondering, is everything here made of crystal, or is it ice?*slightly confused*
Neon:*rolls eyes*Shorty....*he whispered to self*
Neo:A mixture of ice and crystal combined. That is what most of this palace is made out of.
Hitsugaya:*annoyed*Freak...*wispered to self* I see...interesting, really interesting place u’ve got here.
Neon: *hisses slightly, his ears twitching*What you say? >_< -he winces- I'm no freak snow flake.
Neo: Heey! Chill out will ya, that both of you!*she frowns giving authority*
Hitsugaya:Yes mam!!!*respects Neo’s authority out of fear*
Neo: *stares over at Hitsugaya, places her hand on his shoulder, looking at him as if to say, don't be afraid of me*
Neon: *just giggles to himself*
Hitsugaya:*ignores Neon and responded to Neo with a smile*Moving on to important matters, what are we going to do about Grimmjow?
Neon: *frowns and just sits down* Heh....
Neo:I'm not sure to be honest......but we'll have to do something. And soon....*she looks towards the ground, then looks towards him*
Hitsugaya:I agree, i would say to go and taunt him and them attack him all three of us if Neon is alright with that...
Neon:*slowly nodded* Yeah....tch, I'm fine with that....*he looked away*
Neo:It is settled then. *nods and starts walking*
Hitsugaya:Alright then, let’s go!.....ummmm...i kinda don’t know the way...*blushes*
Neo:*giggles and touches his cheek a little*cute....*she whispered lightly*It's this way....*runs towards the window and ahead*
Neon:*follows shortly after* Hmm......*was thinking who was this Grimmjow guy*
Hitsugaya:I’m not cute!!!*he said blushing and following Neo*...ughm....about Grimmjow Neon, he’s from Aizen’s army and he’s ranked as the 6th most powerfull...we shouldn’t take him lightly...
Neon: He sounds like a twerp......*he rolled his eyes slightly* But...okay, I'll follow your advice.*he sharpened his sword*
Neo:*she just smiled* Yes...he does not need to be taken lightly Neon, I reassure you most definetly. *then looks towards Hitsugaya* Hn, still blushing? *she teased him*
Hitsugaya:I never blush!I don’t have time for childish thigs like that*said Hitsugaya trying not to make a fool out of himself in front of Neon*
Neon:*chuckled lightly* Mhn.....sure you don't blush....*he walked past him, closing eyes leading towards the exit with Neo following*
Hitsugaya:Of i course i don’t!!!*Damn Neon, thinking he’s so cool and stuff...*kept mumbeling something for a while*
Neon:.......I heard that, you know?.... I ain't cool, I'm just being me.......*rose a brow, smirking a tad* I'll take it easy on you kid...you got much to learn about this place anyhow. How did you get here? *still walking, is now outside near the Nazarian Forest*
Hitsugaya:I’m not a kid!!!I got here while sparring with Ichigo, we’ve both used Banakai and attacked with all our power and that’s all i remember, after that i woke up in this world...
Neo: Neon, don't tease him too much.....*she muttered*
Neon: Alright, chill out, don't go havin' a temper tantrum. Relax a little, or at least try to. *looks toward him* I believe ya.
Hitsugaya:Well...yeah...thanks i guess...*continues following Neo*Grimmjow’s close, i can feel his spiritual pressure...
Neo: I know.....I can smell his presence in the air....*she looks towards the icy hills*
Neon:*quickly leaps in from behind Toushiro and dashes forward*
Hitsugaya:Ok then, let’s go and try an ambush on him...
Neon: Yes, of course, now....off we go..*dashes forward, Neo following, looking back towards Hitsugaya, smiling a little*
Hitsugaya:*suddenly one huge cero comes their way* Look out!!!*uses quick step to grab Neo in the last moment and get away* Damn it, our plan backfired at us.....
Neo:Damn it!.....Toushiro...*looks towards him*Thank you....for pulling me outta the way in time...*hugs him towards her, while Neon watches, but he only smiled*
Hitsugaya:Don’t mention it *smiles at Neo and after taht looks at Grimmjow*Nice try Grimmjow....but now we’re 3 against one*just while getting confident a rift opened in the sky and another arracncar appeared, with number 4*Damn......
Vlady
Vlady

Sus In jos

Part IV

Neon:*rose a brow* Who is that??
Neo: Who is he??*she pulls out her sword*
Hitsugaya:Ulquiorra...Ichigo had a lot of problems dealing with him....we should really be careful...he’s really powerful.
Neo: Ulquiorra..? And who's Ichigo?? *she was confused to the max, but then realized she heard that name somewhere before*
Hitsugaya:Ichigo is the one i was training with before ending up here.
Neo: Ichigo?.....*tries to think of where she heard that name from* Well..seems familiar to me....*she frowned slightly, then she was on guard for anymore trouble and so was Neon*
Hitsugaya:Anyway...let’s get back to the matter at hand...what do we do now?
Neo: Well.....seeming as Ulqiourra's here.....we'll have to deal with him now...*she whipped out her sword* C'mon! Let's go for it!*she said as she started to charge*
Hitsugaya:Wait!Don’t forget about Grimmjow!...*as Hitsugaya screamed at Neo to get out of the way, Grimmjow launched a cero at Neo*
Neo: *her eyes widened, she only maneged to just about skim the attack* Sh-shit....th-that bastard...*her arms had been scathed with blue blood all over them*Hitsugaya....we'll have to have a statagy...otherwise...it's over..
Hitsugaya:Please don’t rush into battle next time...i used to do this a lot and it had consequences...i think Neon should lure Ulquiorra away from here so we can deal with Grimmjow for now...*looked at Neon with a serious look on his face*
Neon:*nodded and dashed off to find Ulquiorra*Tch....I'll do that.. *he gave Ulquiorra a few strikes to lure him away from the area*
Neo: *growled still, was going to pay Grimmjow back big time*I'll....kill you.....you crazy bastard... *she then stabs her sword into the ground, her hair flowing, and her eyes glistening, she was gearing up* Hitsugaya...you try and distract him, while I charge up a moment*
Hitsugaya:Sure thing...*he didn’t really know what she was up to but he knew it was big*Bankai!!!*dashes forward and hits Grimmjow throwing him away flying a few meters*Hope this is enough to hold him back while Neo’s charging... Sennen Hyōrō!*capturing Grimmjow in the thousand-year ice prison*
Neo: *smirked and again, highly impressed by Toushiro's actions*Monect,to-urn (slashes of diamond blades) *seems to cut into Toushiro's ice prision and cuts into Grimmjow, but Toushiro's ice prision was still intact*Heh!...Right...now he's finaly got hurt...Icysiles Glacier Wrath, Whirl up your wrath for me....and take control and what this beast...has done...*the spirit leaps out of her sword, attacking Grimmjow from the inside of the prision so he was disabled from doing anything*
Hitsugaya:Now’s the time for the final blow...*as Hitsugaya was preparing for a final attack his ice preason exploded and in the sparks of ice came a loud sound...”Grind Panthera!” transforming him into a more powerful beast with the looks of a panther*This is bad Neo...be careful...
Neo : Damn it!....What's he doing...? He's transforming.... into his ressurection form...I reconize this...don't worry Hitsugaya....we'll do this...I have to...in order..to exist...and so do you....*she turned towards Hitsugaya with a serious face* Let's...finsihed this off...once and for all...*her voice lowered, as her sword rose up, she took her stance, and was ready*Let's strike him togeather Toushiro.....
Hitsugaya:I’m ready whenever you are Neo *looked her into the eyes and then charged with his Ryūsenka in an attempt to lockdown Grimmjow but in vain, because Grimmjow in his resurrection form was too fast for obvious straightforward attacks*Damn, i need a diversion....that’s it!Neo, hold him off for a minute please!*Hitsugaya fled away from the battle with his faith that Neo would be safe*
Neo : *she was ready to creat a diversion* Hah.....right...well~'bout time I did this~ For you Hitsugaya....if you want a diversion, you'll get a diversion.....*suddenly racing towards him, a lot black ice appeared, and frosted over Panthera, causing him to be disfunctional, for a moment*
Hitsugaya:*after a few second after after creating a clone of himself he hid in the shadows and sent his clone to fight with Grimmjow waiting for the perfect moment to strike*
Neo : *still waited, and kept Grimmjow busy, wanted to see what Toushiro had instore though, was eager to know*I just hope...he knows what he's doing...
Hitsugaya:*Hitsugaya’s clone charged at Grimmjow and told Neo to do the same*Follow my lead Neo...
Neo : *she nodded and dashed forward, listening to what Hisugaya said to her*Right....let's do this....*continued to charge at full speed at Grimmjow, with the clone by her side*
Hitsugaya:*as Grimmjow evaded Neo’s and Hitsugaya’s clone, the real Hitsugaya managed to sneak behind Grimmjow and attack him...* Ryūsenka! *...freezing Grimmjow completely* Now Neo, finish him off!
Neo: Heh...with pleasure *a slightly dark chuckle escaped her lips, as her sword plumetted forward* Slice-Dice Venique! *the attack produced many deep nasty, and pretty damn harsh slashes, causing alot of friction as well, and pierced every part of Grimmjow's body, freezing his insides with black ice*
Hitsugaya:Nice attack!Now let’s hurry up and help Neon with Ulquiorra...hope he’s fine...
Neo: *she smiled, victorious* Hell yeah! Let's go and find him!
Neon: *was taking care of Ulqiourra, who soon fled away, feeling Grimmjow's presence wasn't really present right now*
Hitsugaya:Wait....something is wrong...i feel a strong presence heading this way and it feels just like Ulquiorra’s...
Neo : Heh.....I can feel it too.....Ulquiorra eh....? *she narrows her eyes, taking a strong like stance, ready for what was ahead for them* He's......here....* she uttered a whisper*
Hitsugaya: I think we’ll need Neon as well for this guy...*gets ready in a fighting stance*
Neo: Yes....of course! *she quickly dashed off to find Neon who was slightly damaged from the fight*
Neon: *huff huff* Damn.....that was tough....thougher than I though...*his ears pricked up hearing the sounds of rushed running*
Hitsugaya: Seems like i have to keep him busy until Neo gets back with Neon...*rushed towards Ulquiorra trying to buy some time*
Neon:*was walking back slowly but tried to run as fast as he could but he was injured*
Neo: *she was running pretty fast to get to her brother, whom was injured*Brother, I'm here!
Neon: *glances over to Neo weakly colapsing slightly, but tried his best to stand*
Hitsugaya: This is taking too much.....I hope Neon’s alright....*keept fighting Ulquiorra*
Neo: *maneged to grab Neon, picking him up in her arms, though Neon found this slightly embarrassing, he let her, she is his sister after all* Don't worry....we'll be back soon, and we need to get to Toshiro....as quickly as possible...*she added, then seeing Hitsugaya in the distance*
Hitsugaya: *he kept fighting, until Ulquiorra used Cero, Hitsugaya blocked using his ice wings thus damaging him quite a bit* Damn it, i could really need a helping hand right about now...
Neo: *was running with Neon in her arms, and she saw Hitsugaya* Alright, we're here!!! * Neon quickly jumped out of her arms, and ran with her despite his condition, and they both drew out their swords*
Hitsugaya: Good, you’re.....safe *fell to the ground with huge speed from the Cero impact*
Neo: *her eyes widened* T-Toshiro!!! *she gasped with shock and dashed towards his body that seemed lifeless on the ground....she knelt down* T-Toshiro.... *she rubbed his shoulder to see if he was still alive and checked his pulse*

Neon:*he was wrathing in anger* B-basterd.....*he hissed towards Ulquiorra*
Hitsugaya: *after a minute he suddenly came back to his senses and stood on his feet* I’m fine Neo, don’t worry...luckly there’s a lake nearby, so i can regenerate quite fast....but i’m still a bit exhausted...let’s try to finish this one quick....*looked towards Neo and smiled at her thanking for her concern*
Neo: *nodded, then saw him smile, it made her smile back, though she was seriously concerned about him* Alright, I just....I just don't want anything happening to you....* she said in a caring voice towards him, and then looked around to see Ulquiorra in the distance*
Hitsugaya: Don’t worry....now let’s finish this once and for all....*summons his bankai once again* Daiguren Hyōrinmaru!
Neo:*summons her Icysiles*Let's do this....* her voice lowered dangeriously towards Ulquiorra and stood beside Hitsugaya, getting powered up*You ready?
Hitsugaya: Always! I’ll follow your lead if you don’t mind...*he trusted Neo capability of fighting*
Neo: *gave a smirk*Let's bloody go for it then!*she said that with a growl in her voice, dashing towards Ulquiorra with Toshiro at her side*
Hitsugaya:*charges at Ulquiorra* Seems like i’ll give him the first blow... Ryūsenka! *the attack missed so he turned around and used another attack* Guncho Tsurara! *he launches a multitude of ice shards in an attempt to impale Ulquiorra and succeeds in doing so* Your turn Neo!
Neo: *charged forward* Good attack!! Haaah!! Now, it's time to be a little more ruthless....harsher...Icysiles....Imperial Glacier Storm, may the skies above you freeze you to hell where you belong!! *her Icysiles roared and made the earth shake, the storm came downward, and harshly, it swept Ulquiorra back, into a corner and the ice that fell, slammed constantly at his body, knowing he'd been impaled by Hitsugya*
Hitsugaya: Perfect Neo! My turn now *whispered silently* Hyōten Hyakkasō! *causeing one hundred snow flakes to fall from the sky, freezing anything they touch in a flower like shape, thus freezing Ulquiorra* Don’t worry Neo, it only affects the ones i consider my enemies...I think this will be a good place for him....andnow to finish things off, we’d better imprison him... Sennen Hyōrō! *forming a multitude of ice pillars using the moisture in the atmosphere, hold the Ulquiorra prisoner for a thousand years, also freezing him*
Neo: *watched in amazment at Hitsugaya, she thought he was amazing, she felt connected to him and his powers, she embraced what she saw, a small smile appeared on her face, when he showed his true power*.....You’re amazing....Toshiro...Hitsugaya....*she said in a fluttered voice, a grin appearing now*
Hitsugaya: *looked at Neo and put on a small smile, meanwhile blushing a bit* It’s nothing...you were awesome as well...he deserved it for what he did to Neon...
Vlady
Vlady

Sus In jos

Part V

Neo: *walked over, and just pulled him over into a hug, and squeezed him softly*Thank you......th-thank you so much....
Neon: *gave him a smile as if to say thank you*
Hitsugaya: *blushed into a really strong red but didn’t resist the hug, mumbling something* Don’t worry about it...*in a very low voice*
Neo: *held him closer, embracing him, a smile growing on her face* M-mhn.....you...are a wonderful soul...even though you bear ice...you’re still warm... *she whispered softly in his ear*
Neon: *continued to watch, and a smile grew on his face, feeling so happy, and was glad that Hitsugaya was there for them, when they needed it the most*
Hitsugaya: *he was happy thanks to Neo’s embrace and because Neon acknowledged him as a friend* So what now...*he whispered*
Neo: *gave a warm sigh, and still embraced him*....We need...to...maybe relax....a little....*she said, chuckled very lightly in his ear and gave him a tiny nuzzle*
Neon: *grinned* Thank you...Hitsugaya....*he bowed his head to him*
Hitsugaya: Realx..huh? I didn’t relax for quite a while....*sigh*
Neo: Well you need it.....you really do....after all the hard work you have done *she said in a warm toned voice*
Hitsugaya: I think we all need a break....so what do you guys usually for relaxation?
Neo: We usualy train.....but you know what...how about I make something for us all...to eat?" *Neo said eagerly*
Neon: *nodded* Sounds like a fantastic idea
Hitsugaya: Your are an excellent fighter and you also know how to cook....that’s amazing...
Neo: Well, hahah me and Neon know how to cook, don't we bro?
Neon: Yea', we do... *he smiled while the three of them headed towards the palace*
Hitsugaya: Well...in that case i’ll take care of the tea...i hope you guys like ice tea, it’s something I learned from the world of the humans....
Neo: Mhn, sounds really nice, you know....I wouldn't mind some of that, and neither would Neon to be honest *Neo sounded pleased*
Hitsugaya: Sounds good, then you guys will take care of the food and i’ll take care of the drinks....*smiled*
Neo: *she and Neon nodded* Fantastic! We can all agree on that... *Neo softly said with a giggle*
Hitsugaya: To the kitchen! *said excited*
Neo: *gave a sweet laugh then said* Race ya! *she dashed forward, giving a cheeky smirk towards Hitsugaya*
Neon: *chuckled at the site*
Hitsugaya: Oh no you don’t! *uses flash step in order to catch up to Neo who had the start* Here i come...*said with a smile on his face*
Neo: *gives a soft chuckle seeing Hisugaya beside her* Hah! I will so beat you Hitsugaya! *a naughty grin appeared on her face as she picked up speed*
Hitsugaya: *chills went down his spine* Wow....she can sure be scary when she wants to....better not lose.... *started laughing silently while gaining speed*
Neo: *continued to have a naughty grin on her face and continued to run at a very fast speed, but glanced back at Hitsugaya* Mhn...you’re catching up....Not bad!
Hitsugaya: Well i’m a captain after all, i do have a reputation to keep *gives Neo a smile and dashes in front of her*
Neo: Oooh yeah! We will see about that Captain!! *uses Orical step to keep up with him, but was enjoying this*
Hitsugaya: What? She can use flash step as well? Why do i even wonder? I mean....she is the leader of the village...well that ain’t gonna stop me from winning...*kept rushing, but then realised something* Damn it! I forgot where the village is....I should slow down and follow Neo if i don’t want to get lost....*slowed down and went behind Neo*
Neo: *knew this, and she smirked much more, speeding up, she knew she had the upper hand right now* Hahah! Hey! You want to follow me Hitsugaya? * she said almost with a purr in her voice, she was getting excited, this was a thrill to her and she ran over the glaciers with Toshiro following behind her*
Hitsugaya: Nooo....i know the way...i just...slipped...yeah...i slipped...*his face was just a bit red*
Neo: *she could tell he was bluffing, but yet again, she found that really .....sweet about him, she really thought he was the cutest guy she'd ever met, really *Mhn...We're almost there, I thought I'd let you know that*
Hitsugaya: I knew that *again he blushed a bit and gained speed again* I just hope she’s not playing me *whispered to himself*
Neo: Oooh really? *chuckles naughty and runs faster, seeing the hint of blush on his face which she thought was really cute* Hey! You’re blushing arn't you?
Hitsugaya: ....Me?...No!... *starts seeing the village in the distance* Here’s my chance! *uses flash step in order to win*
Neo: *sees this, and uses Orical Step to keep infront of him, she grew a soft smile on her face*
Hitsugaya: *is not able to get in front of Neo* Seems liek i used most of my reiatsu on the previews fights....*whispered to himself* Oh well...a race is a race! *keeps on going*
Neo: Hey!Your quite fast, I have to admit... You really are, amazingly fast... Hitsugaya... *she sounded pretty excited, when racing with him, it was a thrill, and besides, this was a nice race*
Hitsugaya: Thanks a lot Neo! I can say the exact same thing about you! * then whispered to himself* If she thinks i’m fast, wait untill she sees Byakuya or Yoruichi...
Neo: Oi, I heard that! I have a feeling those two are fast... But do you think that this is my fastest?
Hitsugaya: I don’t know the answer to that...would you mind showing me just how fast you are? *intrigued*
Neo: Well I could... But I'd be giving everything away * she suddenly stopped and zoomed over to Hitsugaya, placing her head very close to his out of the blue* Wouldn't I? *she said kindly*
Hitsugaya: *stunned by this he almost tripped and fell* What the....? That’s fast for sure! You can almost match Ichigo’s speed in his hollow form...amazing!
Neo: Hey, they don't call me a speed demon for nothin'... *gently pats his soft silvery white hair* And Ichigo? Who's Ichigo? *was very curious*
Hitsugaya: *blushed a bit* It would surely be a bad move for your opponents to underestimate you...regarding Ichigo...he’s a substitute soul reaper in Seireitei, he’s at equal level with our captains of the 13 squads...
Neo: Wow, he sounds pretty impressive , he really does, is he a human? *Neo asked out of curiousity, while staring down at Hitsugaya with a soft expression*
Hitsugaya: Yes, he is a human...sort of...even we don’t know for sure...i mean....he has a hollow form...ummm...it’s complicated...*seemed pretty confused*
Neo: *rose a brow, smiling* He seems interesting, he really does... *she then glanced to the side of her self, and gazed back at Hitsugaya*
Hitsugaya: He sure is an interesting person...*sees the village in the distance* Seems like we’re almost there...race ya! *sprinted forward*
Neo: I bet he is....and oy!! *she chased after him, knowing that it was some kind of a trick he pulled on purpose*
Hitsugaya: Cought you by surprise didn’t I? *smiled at Neo, he was really having fun, he almost forgot what fun was all about*
Neo: *she could see this, and she smiled more, seeing the Hitsugaya was really having fun, and she enjoyed seeing him this way, as she chased after him over the snowy dunes*
Hitsugaya: Last one there will treat everyone with candy! That includes you as well Neon!
Neon: *laughed* Hahaha! Alright, never knew I was included in this...
Neo: *continued to dash forward* I will try my very best to win, Hitsugaya!
Hitsugaya: *kept running at high speed when he finally reached the village* Finally here!! *looks around to see if Neo or Neon arived faster*
Neo: *suddenly came out and pounced on him* Hey!! Guess who won? *she grinned naughtily*
Hitsugaya: But...how? I saw you behind me... *confused*
Vlady
Vlady

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Dellz. 10/11/2013, 04:44

Frumos pana acuma, nu comentez. Nici greseli de gramatica nu sunt sau paote sunt da nu le-am observat ca ma grabesc la masa. =]] Tin sa spui ca-i frumos tehnoredactat, tin la aspectul asta mult.
Astept cu nerabdare si restul!
xox'
Dellz.
Dellz.

Varsta : 27
Localizare : Sugar Island

http://twinkle-tears.tumblr.com/

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Vlady 10/11/2013, 14:46

Mersi mult Delia! cheers  Incerc sa dau de colega ca sa continuam Very Happy